From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why is lynx a dependency?
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 17:00:25
1 On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 09:12:31AM -0700, Penguin Lover Bob Sanders squawked:
2 > On Sat, 06 May 2006 13:13:19 +0000
3 > Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > > The mind boggles! It seems that I'll have to emerge elinks or lynx whether
5 > > I want it or not.
6 >
7 > You'll be mighty happy you have it for that one time X won't start and you need to download
8 > a fix or find one from the command line using elinks or lynx.
11 I would bet that is why the OP has links installed to begin with.
12
13 On the other hand: I wonder why w3m can be used, but not the variant
14 w3mmee? I rather enjoy its multibyte character support.
15
16 W
17 --
18 This is not an optical illusion.
19 It just looks like one.
20 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 175 days, 9:15
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list