From: Bob Sanders <rmsand@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why is lynx a dependency?
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 16:20:36
1 On Sat, 06 May 2006 13:13:19 +0000
2 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > The mind boggles! It seems that I'll have to emerge elinks or lynx whether
6 > I want it or not.
7
8 You'll be mighty happy you have it for that one time X won't start and you need to download
9 a fix or find one from the command line using elinks or lynx.
10
11 I've been there way too often to not have a backup text based web browser installed, for
12 the once or twice each year this may occur. But then I run several systems, some have no
13 graphics console, so I see the need more than most.
14
15 Bob
16 -
17 --