From: Behrouz Khosravi <bz.khosravi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] screen tearing with mpv but not mplayer
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 10:14:40
1 You could test different video output drivers and also hardware decoding.
2 > If you use deinterlace you can also try to tune it's values.
3 >
4 > This my mpv config file:
5 >
6 > vo=vdpau:deint=-3,opengl-hq:scale=spline36,xv
7 > hwdec=vdpau
8 > audio-device='alsa/iec958:CARD=SB,DEV=0'
9 > audio-channels=auto
10 >
11 > P.S.: Sorry for the many replies. I better should turn on my mind
12 > before posting.
13 >
14 > --
15 > Regards
16 > wabe
19 Thanks for the response. Actually my laptop has a nvidia chip which I
20 have tured off and I'm using the intel integrated chip.
21
22 I tried testing some options in config file, but it didnt help.
23
24 I guess I should stick to mplayer instead of mpv.
25
26 Thanks
27 Behrouz