From: deface <deface@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VOIP solution?
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 04:43:34
1 Your better off to use a VPN device to hold the connection across the 2
2 offices. If your connection is extremely crap; then you'll need to
3 upgrade to a better service provider. As far as your windows vpn issue,
4 the device is not hidden; you just built your vpn connection wrong. you
5 need to remove the option to use the remote host as a gateway, this will
6 allow you to use your local interface for dns routing, not the other
7 side.