From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kergen package
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 16:58:07
1 kergen can be emerged. A search for gentoo post-install uncovered a web
2 page on which it was mentioned.
3 Depending on command line options chosen you could build a kernel with
4 kergen but I don't know if it would be accessible once built. The
5 package doesn't appear to take into account gentoo boot parameters if
6 gentoo stores those parameters in any variable.
7