From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] update remote system in background
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:31:30
1 On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:41:24 +0200, Michele Alzetta wrote:
2
3 > ... I just hope the remote system isn't running systemd, if so, you
4 > have to do some additional tweaking before screen or tmux work. I know
5 > someone who was bitten hard by this. Apparently systemd by default
6 > closes all running processes of a user on logout.
7
8 I've never seen this and I regularly update systemd computers using tmux.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 Copy from another: plagiarism. Copy from many: research.