From: Michele Alzetta <michele.alzetta@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] update remote system in background
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 08:41:43
1 ... I just hope the remote system isn't running systemd, if so, you have to
2 do some additional tweaking before screen or tmux work. I know someone who
3 was bitten hard by this. Apparently systemd by default closes all running
4 processes of a user on logout.
5
6 Il giorno ven 24 apr 2020 alle ore 09:47 Raffaele BELARDI <