From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [entirely ON topic] Thanks to the devs
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 00:08:35
1 On Wed, 23 May 2012 16:42:15 -0700
2 walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On 05/23/2012 12:10 PM, Michael Mol wrote:
5 > > I've noticed a lot of overt participation on this list by gentoo
6 > > devs[1], especially in scenarios where they're explaining rationales
7 > > and reasoning behind changes that affect users.
8 > >
9 > > I'd just like to say thank you for the work you guys do.
10 > >
11 > > Thank you for the work you guys do.
12 >
13 > I posted the same, but a long time ago, so I'll add a mee too.
14 >
15 > (Thanking the suse devs here would of course be very inappropriate ;)
16
17 But then you'd be excluding gregkh and *that* would be very
18 inappropriate ;-)
23 Alan McKinnnon
24 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com