From: kwkhui@××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [entirely ON topic] Thanks to the devs
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 05:20:05
1 On Thu, 24 May 2012 02:03:07 +0200
2 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, 23 May 2012 16:42:15 -0700
5 > walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > > On 05/23/2012 12:10 PM, Michael Mol wrote:
8 > > > I've noticed a lot of overt participation on this list by gentoo
9 > > > devs[1], especially in scenarios where they're explaining
10 > > > rationales and reasoning behind changes that affect users.
11 > > >
12 > > > I'd just like to say thank you for the work you guys do.
13 > > >
14 > > > Thank you for the work you guys do.
15 > >
16 > > I posted the same, but a long time ago, so I'll add a mee too.
17
18 Another me too.
19
20 > > (Thanking the suse devs here would of course be very
21 > > inappropriate ;)
22 >
23 > But then you'd be excluding gregkh and *that* would be very
24 > inappropriate ;-)
25
26 Is gregkh still a SUSE dev? I thought he now works for Linux
27 Foundation (since February).
28
29 Kerwin.