From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Here is an amazing thing re OpenOffice:
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 06:37:27
1 Oh, um er, right. All that stuff is another distro. I'm an equal opportunity
2 newbie,
3 and its making me crazier than usual.
4
5 And I guess I got over-impressed with the opening screen, which says 2.0.
6 I don't have admin priviliges there, and never asked what the package
7 version is.
8
9 I'll try your formula and see what happens.
10
11 ++ kevin
12