From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: alternative to thunderbird?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:27:32
1 >> Likewise for debugging the kdepim mess when it was already working
2 >> well in the old kde.  What ARE they thinking?  Reminds me of our US
3 >> Congress, all advertising and no product.
4 >
5 > kdepim devs are just making a simple classic mistake that's
6 > been made over and over and over again. Developers do not learn from
7 > history, every time this mistake is made the team doing it thinks *they*
8 > will be different.
9
10 What is that classic mistake? Is it the shark jumping thing?
11
12 - Grant
15 > This is their second big project - the most dangerous one a dev will
16 > ever work on. Frederick P. Brooks has it all covered since the 70s.