From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: alternative to thunderbird?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:57:07
1 On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:56:31 -0800
2 walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Likewise for debugging the kdepim mess when it was already working
5 > well in the old kde. What ARE they thinking? Reminds me of our US
6 > Congress, all advertising and no product.
7
8 kdepim devs are just making a simple classic mistake that's
9 been made over and over and over again. Developers do not learn from
10 history, every time this mistake is made the team doing it thinks *they*
11 will be different.
12
13 This is their second big project - the most dangerous one a dev will
14 ever work on. Frederick P. Brooks has it all covered since the 70s.
18 Alan McKinnnon
19 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com