From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] spoof mac address
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:38:40
1 My connection to my provider is kind of slow, so they suggested I connect one of the box directly to the cable modem.
2 Since I have a dynamic IP (that hardly ever changes), I'll disconnect the router and configure one of my box to the same mac address has router eth0 has and connect it to
3 the mode.
4 This should ensure that my IP will not change.
5
6 All I want to do is to run a test speed from: testmy.net
7 --
8 Joseph