From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo's advantage: 'optimized for your system' -- huh?
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:25:22
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 15:53:20 +0200, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3 >
4 >> I'm not gonna duplicate what I wrote. Read it again :P
5 >
6 > Repeating something does not increase its validity.
7
8 That's why I didn't repeat it in the first place maybe?
11 > You stated that
12 > Gentoo needs a GUI installer. The number of people using it without one
13 > shows that is simply not true.
14
15 Hmm. OK, how 'bout this:
16
17 Someone says that Linux is general is needed. The number of people
18 using their computers without it shows that is simply not true.