From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo's advantage: 'optimized for your system' -- huh?
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 16:20:10
1 On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 15:53:20 +0200, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > I'm not gonna duplicate what I wrote. Read it again :P
4
5 Repeating something does not increase its validity. You stated that
6 Gentoo needs a GUI installer. The number of people using it without one
7 shows that is simply not true.
8
9 You want one, that much is clear, but Gentoo does not *need* one.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Time is an illusion but never so much as when you're using a modem.