From: Bruno Cartusia <holyfathersaintbruno@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo is so AWESOME
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 08:49:22
1 > And FFS, who cares if "someone on the internet is wrong"? Regards, steveL.
2 So I would definitely second that opinion of yours :-) .
3
4 http://www.jokes-db.com/funny-pictures/computers-and-internet-and-gadgets/special_olympics.html
7 I am not sure if anyone has seem this classic gem.
8
9 "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even
10 if you win you are still retarded."
11
12 Now this was not meant to be flame bait. Just pointing out that both of
13 you probably agree a whole lot more then you think you do. Honestly, any
14 contribution is well appreciated especially when you are not getting
15 paid to do anything.
16
17 Can never say enough thanks to all those who contribute code, or help
18 out users in any way.