From: tiesman <tieze@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] simple mta for local delivery
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:20:23
1 On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 10:03:39AM -0500, kashani wrote:
2 > Mark Shields wrote:
3 > >qmail! I use it on my home server and I love it.
4 >
5 > Didn't he say something about a simple MTA? :-)
6
7 Exactly kashani. I do thank you Mark, for a quick answer. But can you also give
8 me an example config file (or any clues, to get it up and running), because it
9 is the whole intention to find a MTA suitable for a quick install (or a complex
10 MTA, with some kind of noob 'config-mode').
11 Don't get me wrong, if there's no way of making this work easy, I'll dig in a
12 mail sysadmin guide or so. But I think it would be useful to have a simple MTA
13 available for Gentoo, wouldn't it?
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list