From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:44:02
1 On 2014-02-21 8:34 AM, Daniel Campbell <lists@××××××××.us> wrote:
2 > On 02/21/2014 07:24 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
3 >> On 2014-02-20 9:39 PM, Daniel Campbell <lists@××××××××.us> wrote:
4 >>> Indeed, Greg doesn't work for Red Hat. Prior to working for LF, however,
5 >>> he worked for Novell, another for-profit Linux company.
6
7 >> Good god, is that the best you can do?
8 >>
9 >> What is your aversion to 'profit', anyway? You do realize that
10 >> *everyone* operates under the profit motive, right? EVERYONE. All day.
11 >> Every day, in everything that they do. It may not always be a
12 >> *financial* profit motive, but in many or even most cases it ultimately is.
13
14 > This discussion has nothing to do with me.
15
16 So stop making comments in this thread.
17
18 Or are you suggesting that I mis-attributed that post (I just
19 dbl-checked and I didn't)?