From: Nuno Silva <nunojsilva@×××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Bouncing messages
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 08:56:56
1 On 2023-01-13, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > Hello list,
4 >
5 > Ever since the new year I've been getting a bounce message from this list - 19
6 > of them so far. The first of those listed one message twice, most of the others
7 > six times. The message was 200359.
8 >
9 > I don't know what that message was, but why is the system Out There having
10 > such a hard time with it?
11
12 Did the bounce report you got reproduce any reason/message from the
13 system it failed to deliver the message to? This message was
14 particularly quite large, so it could be simply that... 200359 didn't
15 make it to Gmane or marc.info either.
16
17 200359 is:
18 Message-ID: <67f4d690-1005-a4d6-abba-c685fd4afe6c@××××××××××××.uk>
19
20 And is about 20MB big (owing to the attached build.log).
21
22 On the Gentoo website:
23 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/message/dd1fc2d5d273f8590d73302748f2cda7
24
25 (Note that if you request the message and it does get delivered to you,
26 the Date: field differs between what you get and the archived copy on
27 the Gentoo website.)
30 Nuno Silva