From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] default USE flag
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 23:48:04
1 > > Since I first started using Gentoo I've had -* in my make.conf USE
2 > > flag specification so I only build support for the stuff I want.
3 > > Sometimes I can't figure out if I need a certain USE flag or not. In
4 > > this case it would be useful to know whether Portage sets the flag by
5 > > default or not. Is there any way to figure this out without removing
6 > > -* from make.conf and re-running the -a or -p emerge command?
7 >
8 > mv /etc/make.conf /etc/make.conf.ignore ; emerge --info; mv /etc/make.conf.ignore /etc/make.conf
11 > --
12 > Neil Bothwick
13
14 Thanks Neil. I was hoping it was built into gentoolkit somewhere and
15 I had just missed it.
16
17 - Grant
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list