From: Mike Bean <beandaemon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg crashes
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 20:16:33
1 That, is an interesting question, because I HAVE been changing USE flags.
2 When the kernel was built it had a distinctly different use flag set. Now
3 it's USE="mmx sse sse2 ssh X -gnome -kde -qt4 dbus jpeg lock session
4 startup-notification thunar udev -cdr -dvd alsa gtk"
5
6 I might be giving myself away as a gentoo noob here, but I haven't
7 technically built anything. When you say, "rebuild" are you referring to
8 basically the same process as emerge? That's how I got my drivers and
9 xorg, but when I think of building something I always think of
10 configure/make/make install, and I want to be sure I'm not doing the wrong
11 thing because of a misunderstanding
12
13 On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann <