From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: systemd fails to mount nfs4 mounts
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 20:25:32
1 On 10/29/2017 08:15 AM, Daniel Frey wrote:
2 > Come to think of it, I'm going to look back and see if there was an
3 > update around the time I started having problems. Maybe there was a
4 > regression of some sort.
7 So I bought a large SSD, and cloned to it. I'm not stuck with IMSM any
8 more, but systemd still doesn't mount properly. Now that I don't have to
9 deal with mdadm, I went back to openrc, and all is will. Although... it
10 did take me a while to get rid of networkmanager.
11
12 Dan