From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] X Freezes With Firefox on Many Post 2.6.38 Kernels
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:15:16
1 Todd Goodman wrote:
2 >
3 > I'll let you know if I see anything that looks related. It would be
4 > interesting if going back to 2.6.38 is a temp fix for you. I know you'd
5 > tried older kernels before but...
6 > Todd
10 This makes me wonder. I have went all the way back to 2.6.35-r15 and it
11 does the same thing. Could it be that my problem is unrelated?
12
13 Also, I copied my current config over and ran make oldconfig. Since I
14 am actually downgrading, would that work the same way or would it have
15 settings that no longer apply and may muck things up?
16
17 Dale
18