From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: RUBYOPT="-rauto_gem"
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:02:27
1 On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:21:30 -0800, Hilco Wijbenga wrote:
2
3 > On 15 January 2012 18:21, Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >> On 01/15/2012 05:24 PM, Hilco Wijbenga wrote:
5 >>>
6 >>> Hi all,
7 >>>
8 >>> The dev-ruby/rubygems ebuild adds "-rauto_gem" to the global RUBYOPT.
9 >>> This breaks my own scripts so I have removed it from /etc/env.d. So
10 >>> far, so good.
11
12 >> Try asking on the -dev list, or filing a bug. They'll just close it if
13 >> it's considered invalid.
14
15 Agree, if things are broken then please file a bug.
16
17 > We have too many open bugs already so I'll wait until (hopefully) I see
18 > a few more responses before I file a bug. That way there's less chance
19 > of an invalid bug and I may save some valuable dev time.
20
21 If you want to help us then open a bug so there can be a focused
22 discussion, especially if things are broken. If you really want to help
23 us then participate in the bugs and help us close them :-)
24
25 Kind regards,
26
27 Hans