From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@××××××××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo-Users <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] A little help for non-native English speakers
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 04:05:53
1 On 02/01/2018 11:55 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > MUPHRY'S LAW: The principle that any criticism of the writing of others
3 > will itself contain at least one grammatical error.
4 >
5 > And don't get me started on people using "which" when they should be using
6 > "that".
7 >
8 > (In this case, which is correct but it should have a preceding comma).
9
10 Please defend / expound upon your statement. - Because I'd like to learn.
15 Grant. . . .
16 unix || die

smime.p7s application/pkcs7-signature