From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] oocalc document always needs recovery when opened
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 22:47:06
1 On Wednesday 24 December 2008 00:20:51 Mark David Dumlao wrote:
2 > A very very quick fix: rename or move your ~/.openoffice directory and
3 > openoffice should start out with fresh everything. I don't know how
4 > openoffice handles backups and caching though, so if you'd like to
5 > preserve your settings maybe you could look into the subfolders there
6 > and see if the backuped/cached document is there somewhere.
7
8 That did indeed make the problem go away. I considered comparing the old and
9 new directories to find the incorrect setting, but decided not to - there was
10 nothing special configured there that I can't easily redo.
13 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com