From: Eric Martin <freak4uxxx@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] oocalc document always needs recovery when opened
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 05:17:44
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 24 December 2008 00:20:51 Mark David Dumlao wrote:
3 >
4 >> A very very quick fix: rename or move your ~/.openoffice directory and
5 >> openoffice should start out with fresh everything. I don't know how
6 >> openoffice handles backups and caching though, so if you'd like to
7 >> preserve your settings maybe you could look into the subfolders there
8 >> and see if the backuped/cached document is there somewhere.
11 > That did indeed make the problem go away. I considered comparing the old and
12 > new directories to find the incorrect setting, but decided not to - there was
13 > nothing special configured there that I can't easily redo.
16 I too have had that problem and decided to look for the issue.
17 Unfortunately I haven't found anything. When I get back home I might
18 try to figure this out...