From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] merging or fitting images together
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:14:12
1 On 21 May 2012, at 02:06, Michael Mol wrote:
2 > ...
3 >>
4 >>> And the final stitch is here:
5 >>> http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2030/brum3068brum30702.jpg
6 >>
7 >> All Firefox gives me is a black window : can you check ?
8 >
9 > Works on my system. It comes up all-black in geeqie, though; I had to
10 > load it in Chrome. Also loads fine in Gimp 2.6.
11
12 Blank here, too, in Mac Safari and if I download it and open in Preview.app
13
14 I can convert it to a .bmp using ImageMagick, however - what a wonderful result!
15
16 (This raises a thought - Philip might be best working entirely in .bmp or .tiff, having Hugin spit out .bmp or .tiff results and saving those as his "best quality" conversion for archive purposes. Then converting to .jpeg after that).
17
18 Stroller.