From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo@×××××××.com
Cc: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Suggestions for NAS appliance?
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 23:31:58
1 I'm certainly not interested in building Gentoo on an RP4 but I'd be
2 happy to do some limited testing. Not a good target for
3 cross-compiling. Way outside my comfort zone and all my machines are
4 now Ubuntu anyway.
5
6 I did not see an 'alpha9' so I downloaded and unzst-ed the 'latest'
7 version. I'll have to sort through my pile of 32GB Micro SD's and pick
8 one to burn the image file on, possibly this weekend.
9
10 Thanks for the info. Good to see interesting stuff getting worked on.
11
12 Mark
13