From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-user] Two identical systems - different!
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 23:26:47
1 On Wednesday 05 Mar 2014 15:20:07 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 05 Mar 2014 13:49:00 Mick wrote:
3
4 > > Have you manually disabled webDAV in your apache configuration?
5 > >
6 > > You will need to set 'Dav Off' under the entry for your <Directory
7 > > /var/www/owncloud>. You will also need to check that you have *not*
8 > > enabled authentication at apache level because this is managed by the
9 > > php code and you have also set 'Satisfy Any' under 'Allow from all'.
10 >
11 > I've included this stanza in default_vhost.include:
12 >
13 > <Directory "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/owncloud">
14 > Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
15 > AllowOverride All
16 > Order allow,deny
17 > allow from all
18 > Satisfy Any
19 > # Dav Off
20 > </Directory>
21
22 I tend to keep the entries you show above, except for Dav, in
23 /etc/apache2/modules.d/XX_mysite_mod.conf. Directives like ServerName,
24 DocumentRoot, etc. as well as 'Dav On|Off' I keep in
25 /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/XX_mysite.conf. I place Dav under <Location>; e.g.
26
27 <VirtualHost *:80>
28 ServerName mysite.com
29 ServerAlias mysite
30 DocumentRoot /var/www/mysite/htdocs
31 <Location />
32 Dav Off
33 </Location>
34 </VirtualHost>
37 Try that approach because it seems to make a difference at what stage the Dav
38 directive is parsed.
41 > I've just found something odd. It looks like Apache is not listing on IPv4,
42 > only IPv6:
43 >
44 > # netstat -tulpen | grep apache
45 > tcp6 0 0 :::80 :::* LISTEN
46 > 0 225562 29055/apache2
47 > tcp6 0 0 :::443 :::* LISTEN
48 > 0 225558 29055/apache2
49 >
50 > No mention of plain tcp. Eth0 has an IPv4 address, of course, so I have
51 > more detective work to do.
52
53 Not sure why, but I don't see apache listening on IPv4 here either. My LAN
54 only has IPv4 configured and I know it works, but like yours I can't explain
55 why it is not shown ... could it be a bug?
58 Regards,
59 Mick