From: Alexandre Domi <crok.r245@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] gtk+ glitches?
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:57:09
1 Yes, while it moves, the mail remain bold (and ofc, unread). When the bold
2 text becomes normal text, I don't consider that as the moving text I'm
3 describing.
4 However I regularly get news mails, so I should be able to post a .gif
5 tonight (it'll just take the time for me to learn how to make one :))
6
7 I'll also try to change my gtk+ default font and post results.
10 2013/4/12 Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>