From: Michael Scherer <a6702894@××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]How can i remove the xfce clearly?
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 18:11:04
1 not dangerous. only you need to look carefully at what depclean wants to delete.
2 as gentoo says, in some cases it could break dependencies needed by other software and
3 to avoid damage you should run revdep-rebuild, which scans all dependecies and reinstalls
4 them if it finds something is missing.
5 I use both regularly, especially after an emerge --update world and never had any real
6 trouble with it.
7
8 hope this eases your concerns a bit
9
10 michael
13 Michael Scherer
14 Univ.klinik f. Psychiatrie
15 email: michael.scherer@×××××××××××××.at
16 phone: +43 6991 941 22 54
17
18 ----- Original Message -----
19 From: 赵佳晖
20 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
21 Sent: Sunday, 22 April, 2012 03:31
22 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]How can i remove the xfce clearly?
25 But it seems that the --depclean is a dangerous operate ??
28 在 2012年4月22日 上午7:15,Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>写道:
29