From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Qt5 - should I worry?
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 11:45:28
1 On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 01:23:28PM +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > > you see here. And the qt5 screen shot is half as big again as the qt4.
4 > >
5 > > I don't quite get that.
6 >
7 > ??
8
9 Both images are the same size. The usable content area in the qt5 screenshot
10 is far from just half. Maybe the word “again” tips me off b/c I try to
11 interpret a meaning into every word, being a pedantic non-native. ;-)
14 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
15 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
16
17 5 of 4 people have problems with subsets.