From: "A. R." <feoymalo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cdrdao woes
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:10:59
1 Hello,
2
3 I am not sure if you have already tried the following:
4
5 replace
6 --device ATA:1,0,0
7 with:
8 --device /dev/<your cd device node>
9
10 For some reason that I do not understand, when I try --device ATA: etc.
11 cdrdao does not work for me, but when I use --device /dev/hdc it does work.
12 Maybe it will work for you too...
13
14 Good luck,
15