From: Tim Allingham <deserted@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Best virtual machine for my needs
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:31:03
1 I run a few virtual machines using qemu, which can be run without
2 hardware virtualisation support. One of the things it will happily do is
3 mount a physical CD drive, so you may be able to burn the music off in
4 this manner (using the -cdrom switch with /dev/dvdrw gives me a DVD
5 burner through the windows interface though I haven't actually tried
6 burning anything yet).