From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ~amd64 - my experience so far...
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:02:44
1 On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:29:00 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > It's certainly not working for me at this point but I'm not upset,
4 > mad, or anything like that. I'm asking a simple question. That's it.
5
6 Except you didn't really ask a question, at least not in manner that
7 could be answered. Posting the output of the failures would make it a
8 question that could be answered. While you are getting multiple failures,
9 there may only be one or two problems, fix those and everything should
10 fall into place.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly