From: Jackie <jiangjun12321@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with aclocal
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 04:19:36
1 ÔÚ Thu, 02 May 2013 06:39:02 +0800£¬Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
2 дµÀ:
3
4 > On Wed, 1 May 2013 23:05:18 +0200, Rafa Griman wrote:
5 >
6 >> Got some problems with aclocal :( When running:
7 >>
8 >> emerge -avDuN --with-bdeps=y world
9 >>
10 >> I get a whole bunch of packages who won't install nor upgrade with the
11 >> following error:
12 >>
13 >> Failed Running aclocal !
14 >>
15 >> Looking through the Forums I saw I've got to mask autoconf. So I added
16 >> autoconf to:
17 >>
18 >> /etc/portage/package.mask
19 >
20 > That's what you get with the forums, aclocal isn't even part of autoconf,
21 > it is provided by automake-wrapper.
22 >
23 >> And now I get a whole bunch of errors saying autoconf is masked and I
24 >> have to unmask it ... which takes me back to step 1 ...
25 >
26 > There have been issues with automake-1.13. I have seen a similar error on
27 > one package and worked around it with
28 >
29 > WANT_AUTOMAKE=1.12 emerge -1 cat/package
32 Also get the same problem here two days ago when I was trying to emerge
33 bootchart2.After searching through the Internet I also noticed that it had
34 sth to do with automake-1.13,I masked it and problem solved.