From: karlos <k.gebbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] alsa strangeness...
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:45:26
1 Hi,
2
3 I have just given up on a strange thing with alsa. basically I can
4 plug something into the proper port and hear sound coming out of the
5 laptop speakers, be it a mic or a synth. strange enough, I cannot
6 record these sounds with any of the software,
7 SC3-Audacity(portaudio=v19 and oss and alsa)-ardour... I have found
8 something strange in my kernel so I recompiled, then alsa and finally
9 jack too. nothing seemed to work fine.
10 when I open alsamixer I can adjust the levels and everything. What
11 could this be? Any ideas?
12
13 Karsten
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list