From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ncurses is gone
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 03:55:14
1 thank you. And your comment was duly noted about trying random things.
2
3 When I boot the system, the following message follows (after one other
4 line) after INIT: version 2.86 booting
5
6 /sbin/rc: error while loading shared libraries: libncurses.so.5:
7 cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
8
9 Alan
10
11 "...can the human soul be glimpsed through a microscope? Maybe, but
12 you'd definitely need one of those very good ones with two eyepieces."
13
14 -- Woody Allen, quoted by B. A. Palevitz