From: Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales <raphael.melo21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc seg faults very often
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:34:25
1 Hi Richard,
2
3 First of all, thanks for replying. I'll test the swap partition
4 with the command you sent. But how do I test the memory? Is there any
5 way to do it? I think I configured CMOS to do a memory check during
6 start up.
7
8 Also, I'm using -march=i686 -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer, since I
9 don't know if a higher value is compatible with my AMD Sempron.
10