From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Phrases
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 02:08:36
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:59:36 -0500, Dale wrote:
5 >> No offense Neil, I read the sig even if I don't read your replies., lol
6 >>
7 > That's probably a good policy. I'll have to remember that the next time
8 > I want to insult you, to do it in my sig :P
13 Well, it depends on the subject matter. You sometimes reply on threads
14 that I know nothing about and don't use. There's not much need in
15 reading the whole reply but the sig is sometimes pretty neat.
16
17 I like the irony of the sig sometimes. I know a couple times your sig
18 seemed to be foreseeing the future on a problem being discussed. Others
19 have even mentioned it before too. Makes one wonder.
20
21 Dale
22