From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IPv6 not ready here; Hmmm
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 03:24:58
1 On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 09:15, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Now what was I thinking.  Oh, wait.  I wasn't thinking.  There was the
4 > problem right there.  I hadn't enabled any of the IPv6 stuff in the kernel.
5 >  Jeeez, what a idiot.  I haven't even thought of the kernel settings. <
6 > sighs >
9 You owe me a new keyboard. The one I had wasn't sympathetic with hot
10 tea being spurted into its innards :-)
11
12 > Anyway, I enabled a lot of stuff in the kernel and will reboot at some point
13 > and test again.  I'm not sure when I will be rebooting tho.
16 You're already late for World IPv6 day, tho' :-)
17
18 Rgds,
19 --
20 Pandu E Poluan
21 ~ IT Optimizer ~
22 Visit my Blog: http://pepoluan.posterous.com
23 Google Talk:    pepoluan
24 Y! messenger: pepoluan
25 MSN / Live:      pepoluan@×××××××.com (do not send email here)
26 Skype:            pepoluan
27 More on me:  My LinkedIn Account  My Facebook Account