From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to set up claws mail
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:56:25
1 On Thursday, 19 October 2017 10:42:29 BST Branko Grubic wrote:
2
3 > Take a look at "Configuration > Preferences" under "Mail Handlig >
4 > Receiving" in "Automatic checking" section "Check for new mail on
5 > start-up" is set (if you want this) (interval checking if you
6 > want that as well).
7 >
8 > Also take a look at "Configuration > Edit Accounts" then select your
9 > account and "Edit", under "Account > Receive" is "'Get Mail' checks for
10 > new messages on this account" set.
11
12 Yes, I have all those set right. The first thing I did was to go through all
13 the Configuration dialogues and put values in.
16 Regards,
17 Peter.