From: Michael Hampicke <gentoo-user@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Recommend a tftp server that works?
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 20:37:44
2 > Maybe use emerge --force or transfer the ebuild to a local overlay and
3 > remove the blocking. I never understood why different tftp servers block
4 > each other. I mean I can install pure-ftpd and proftpd at the time time too.
7 Sorry, I meant --nodeps instead of force. I tried it, and am now able to
8 answer my second part: you cannot install 'em together, at least atftp
9 and tftpd-hpa, because their binary file has the same same:
10 /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
11
12 --> nasty file collision :)