From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: What happened to OpenRC 0.9.6?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:13:43
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:22:48 -0500
3 > "Albert W. Hopkins"<marduk@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
4 >
5 >> But my feeling is, if you use the testing branch and you *don't* find
6 >> bugs, then you aren't testing hard enough :P
7 > Or maybe I just got used to dealing with occasional oopsies and
8 > stopped noticing them...
9 >
10 > I do that a lot at work too. Some days I can tell you I found and
11 > dealt with more than one issue or bug but can't recall afterwards what
12 > it was.
13 >
14 > I'm still undecided if this is a good thing, a bad thing, or neither
18 Uh oh. I do that too. Thing is, I can't forget hal. O_O I do forget
19 those little things I run into and fix easily tho.
20
21 Is it age? :-(
22
23 Dale
24
28 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!