From: Novensiles divi Flamen <noven@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seems SOLVED: Intel High Definition Audio and its problems and experiences
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:52:13
1 On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:19:30 Pongracz Istvan wrote:
2
3 > I did not use the modem itself, but I plan to try it out in the future.
4 > I think, I will start a new thread about Si3054 kind of modem and how to
5 > use it :)
6 > I installed slmodem package, seems working (I mean, slamr module loaded
7 > without problem) :
8 >
9 In order to get my intel-hda modem working I had to buy the drivers from
10 linuxant. If slmodem doesn't work for you emerge hsfmodem. If that one works
11 then you have to shell out US$20 for the full version. Kind of grates, but
12 worth it to be able to get email while on the road.
13
14 - Noven
15 --
16 >-- Novensiles divi Flamen --<