From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: checking whether the C compiler works... no Oooops !!
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 21:47:23
1 Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > Here is a update. I been going back and forth with python-updater and
4 > revdep-rebuild and it just never seems to finish cleanly. I think it
5 > reached a stalemate. So, I'm doing a emerge -e world which will also
6 > upgrade KDE.
7 >
8 > Maybe this will get it going again.
9 >
10 > Dale
11 >
12 > :-) :-)
15 Last update. After doing a emerge -e world, everything comes up clean.
16 Python-updater and revdep-rebuild is now happy. So, next time I don't
17 update a rig for a while, I'm just going to emerge everything and be
18 done with it. May use that nifty little script next time tho. It seems
19 to do a better job for this sort of thing.
20
21 Thanks to all.
22
23 Dale