From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: checking whether the C compiler works... no Oooops !!
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 14:04:53
1 Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > I already have --keep-going in make.conf. Good thought tho. Thing
4 > is, it errors before it even starts. Complains about blockers and the
5 > packages aren't even installed to block anything. Mostly KDE stuff too.
6 >
7 > I'm running the script and will see what it does. Maybe it will fix
8 > it since this is its purpose. <Dale crosses fingers> If that doesn't
9 > work, I may go back to a bare system and try to start from there. I
10 > can then emerge -k and see how long that takes.
11 >
12 > Dale
13 >
14 > :-) :-)
17 Here is a update. I been going back and forth with python-updater and
18 revdep-rebuild and it just never seems to finish cleanly. I think it
19 reached a stalemate. So, I'm doing a emerge -e world which will also
20 upgrade KDE.
21
22 Maybe this will get it going again.
23