From: Johann Schmitz <johann@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ip_conntrack - is it missing
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 05:23:28
1 reader@×××××××.com schrieb:
2 > Turns up nothing even close. Does it mean I'm still missing something
3 > in the kernel build? or is it just baloney or out of date?
4
5 Hi,
6
7 you can simply check our kernel config by typing:
8
9 cat /usr/src/linux/.config | grep -i conntrack
10
11 IIRC, there should be the lines
12
13 CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_ENABLED=m
14 CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK=m
15 CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_IPV4=m
16
17 with either 'm' or 'y'.
18
19 Sometimes the order of enabling functions in the kernel matter to see all iptables
20 options. The conntrack options are located under
21
22 Networking -> Networking support -> Networking options -> Network packet filtering
23 framework (Netfilter) -> Core Netfilter -> Configuration -> Netfilter Xtables support
24 (required for ip_tables) -> "conntrack" connection tracking match support.
25
26 Hope you can guess what it want to say - english isn't my native lang, and it is early in
27 the morning ;)
28
29 Best regards,
30