From: Ulrich Drolshagen <u.drolshagen@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE4 + python3.1 == no system-config-printer-kde ?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:42:49
1 Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011, 08:09:57 schrieb Mick:
4 > > should I be performing some other waving in the air to make this whole
5 > > thing fly? It seems like a bug to me, but I'd rather confirm I'm not
6 > > missing something before reporting it.
7 >
8 > The last enews I read specifically warned *not* to turn on 3.1 and instead
9 > stay with the latest 2 version ...
10 >
11 > Do you have a specific reason that compels you to try to make KDE work with
12 > 3.1?
13
14 I'm not Dmitry but I am using 3.1 too. 3.1 is set as default by stage1 for
15 some time now. No issues with 3.1 here though, at least none that are related
16 to python.
17 Why do they set it default by stage1 and warn not to use it at the
18 same time?
19
20 Regards,
21 Ulrich